Skip to main content

Mind made up?

As indecisive as I am, I believe that Ive made up my mind about our Christmas vacation. I realize that its far off and most people are planning their summer vacations. We are simply going home to relax,enjoy showing some skin (me,lol),see family and get loved on (you guys reading this?!?!? ha ha ha), eat some good food,and see the NEW BABIES!!! not in any kind of order although the caps show some sort of preference.

I do think we will take a short (couple days) trip to the low country just because we didnt get to do much of that at home at itll be nice to drive! A vegas trip was in the talks but we are in need of a new computer so being the responsible adults that we are,we opted for a compromise to get a bit of both!

As far as where we will go for Christmas,I just couldnt seem to decide...beautiful beach? although neither of us are water fanatics and Im not a swimmer. Warm weather? An absolute must have for whereever we go.Rainy seasons? Make SURE that we dont go anywhere during that time.Price?Dont want to go during super peak season or when its so dead that nothing is open for lack of tourists.
Not too much to ask huh?

So anyway, Ive been coming back to this country, though in various cities and I think Ive made a choice based on a hotel that may or may  not stick as Ive yet to see any reviews.The concept is cool, though.

la bhu salah hotel

Theres another hotel that is also nice...along with a very nice price (gotta love Thailand for that!)

who doesnt love boutique hotels?!

Ok, Ive spent enough time on this.Anymore and i could change my mind yet again. Im done for awhile now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning Tides

6 months ago I wasn't to happy with my situation. I was feeling stifled in terms of teaching time and a  host of other things and my main focus in life was to get OUT.  I must say that the year has progressed rather nicely and Im not feeling the same way about the year. Thanks to my coteacher, who understands what the kids need and provides those things even when someone says otherwise,we  are having a great year! I can't say that I would feel this way with another teacher. Our classroom runs smoothly and the kids are self sufficient. Today, two kids decided to make a book in the science center. The books were pre made with the title and had two pages for them to draw animals or write. They were provided with real pictures of animals to choose from and had been given instructions previously about their options (to draw animals they saw at the zoo, animals from the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar, or to use the pictures if necessary). We also started this week putting ...

Testyyyyyy

I sit here watching HGTV and typing away on my computer. Ive been doing this for days now. Apartment is pretty much empty and the hubby is there getting rid of the last few things before working one last weekend and coming home. People ask if Im excited yet and I dont think that it has hit me quite yet. I mean, I am excited but not like I will be when I get the ticket, or even when I get ready to board the plane, or especially when I finally get on Etihad!!! My legs are propped over my knee roller, which I got (again) today for the last stretch of this whole cast situation. Its cool and Im thankful to be healing properly and relaxing at home not doing too much of anything. I have awhile before I am forced to condence one last time before the final move. I am not looking forward to that task. I write before my departure with the next group in mind. I spent months reading about the experience of others and researching any and everything I could about Abu Dhabi and the UAE. Out of eve...

Moroccanoil Soap

If youve read this blog for any length of time, Im sure youve gotten your laughs off my Moroccan bath experience. As crazy as that was for me, i believe I will be going to get one again, though at a much better establishment! Today, I ran across this product  And while waiting in line for a price, an Arabic lady gave it the once over, looked inside, and nodded her head in approval of what was inside. After seeing it was only 9.50 dhm, I got another. Once I try it, I will certainly give a review! In the meantime, here is information about the product-or products like this: Moroccan Black Soap and How To Use It The black soap is part of the traditional hammam ritual. It is the first treatment in oriental public bath. With a texture of butter, this natural vegetable paste based with black olives is rich in vitamin E. It is obtained from a mixture of oil and crushed olives, soaked in salt and potash. In the nineteenth century it was used as a product of Dermatology and late...