two entries in one day! So today I went paddle boarding for the first time. It was basically a demo and they showed us how to get on, paddle, stand up,turn, etc. Id watched the videos on youtube and it was a repeat of that information. Looking at the murky water was a little unnerving but I chose to ignore it and go forward with the decision to try something I probably wouldnt do once I go home. Plus I figured once I got out further in the water it wouldnt be stagnate and looking so eeew,lol. So I get in (with life jacket, of course) and steady myself. It isnt that bad. I feel a little wobbly but thats to be expected.I noticed how tight my thighs were feeling and was happy that they were getting a little workout. I wondered what he was doing behind me-whether he was getting on or had already joined me in the water-but wasnt confident enough to turn around. Once out there, I was ok. Definitely not ready to stand up but was able to paddle and move myself forward as well as ...
What if you keep this site active and simply "move" everything to a new site?? Sadly, it will require you to open a new blog and go thru the process of redirecting everything, but for the mean time it might work...IDK
ReplyDeleteKay